Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm worth one peso (shipment fee not included), would you buy me?



It’s nice to know how the Internet can make our hectic lives as easy as one-click. All the things I’ve been buying at malls or other shopping centers can already be ordered via the net. I need not go to malls anymore, rather, I can stay at home sitting while shopping. I can buy the shirt I want, the shoes I’ve been longing, the latest gadgets, concert tickets, a candy…. Candy…. Candy…??? hmmmmm…

A candy, one piece of bond paper, lollipop and the like obviously are not the things an ordinary shopper would buy online. The reason is very logical. If you want to purchase something without worrying how the shipment fees could cost, you will never order something worth a peso. You can just walk a few steps from your house and you can easily find vendors who sell those cheap materials. No shipment fees, just sweat. No worries, just a few beer bellies lost.

Online shoppers search for things that are long-lasting and useful. Online shopping’s basic purpose, first and foremost, is to make shopper’s lives easier. They won’t certainly take time finding ways to find easier ways for already easy ways. That’s so unnecessary. They would most probably search for easier access to inaccessible things.

No comments: